This International HACCP Alliance (IHA) approved 2-day course provides participants with the knowledge to develop and implement a Food Safety Plan based on the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) method. Customized content will focus on warehousing and distribution, and staff responsibilities. Engage in interactive exercises, led by an experienced industry professional, to gain practical knowledge to control hazards in your process. Pre-requisite Programs, cGDPs, and product recall are reviewed. Completion of this 16-hour class meets regulatory and GFSI requirements for HACCP Training.
- Explain Food Safety
- Know the History of Food Safety
- Understand the Benefits of implementing HACCP Systems for Warehouse and Distribution Operations
- Understand Responsibilities of Key Personnel in Warehouse and Distribution Operations
- Know Key Pre-Requisite Programs (PRPs)
- Identify, Prevent or Control Hazards that are potentially present in the Warehouse and Distribution Operations
Who Should Attend:
Food Safety & Quality Personnel, HACCP Personnel, Operations/Maintenance/Sanitation Personnel, Warehouse Manager and Personnel
None. This is a basic food safety training.